At the Boys & Girls Club of Camden County, we believe that “Great Futures Start Here.”
To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring and responsible citizens.
Our Core Beliefs
As a Boys & Girls Club, we provide:
- A safe place to learn and grow
- Ongoing relationships with caring adult professionals
- Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences
- Hope and opportunity
- Opened first Clubhouse in the Parkside neighborhood of Camden in 2001 led by a team of community and business leaders including Melvin “Randy” Primas Jr. and Lewis Katz.
- Partnered with the Camden City Public District for the construction of the Club’s second Clubhouse connected to the Octavius V. Catto Community School in East Camden in 2007.
- Provides afterschool programs and summer camp activities targeted to younger children and teens.
See what our Executive Director Bernadette Shanahan has to say about our Club –